Real Estate Attorney
Hiring a good real estate attorney is probably the very last thing on your mind when you are buying your first home or selling your current home. Louisiana Land Title offers expert and affordable real estate attorney services to buyers and sellers in the Mandeville, LA area, and we will make sure that your real estate transaction goes smoothly.
It is a good idea to hire someone who practices real estate law if your deal includes one of the following conditions:
• Out of Town Buyer—If you are not available to keep an eye on negotiations and other aspects of the buying process, you should work with a real estate attorney.
• Buying Bank Owned Property—A real estate attorney is better qualified to negotiate with a bank.
• Buying Property That Is in Probate—Your attorney can help you work through the probate requirements.
• Buying Property With Structural Issues—A real estate lawyer can help you negotiate the cost of repairs with the seller.
• Selling Property That Is in Distress—Make sure that all of your legal obligations are covered.
• Selling a House That Is Part of an Estate—The probate court may impose special requirements.
• Selling a House That You Co-own—If your partner is unwilling to sell, you may need a real estate attorney.
• Selling a House With Judgments or Liens in Your Background—A real estate attorney can prove that you have clear title and right to sell.
If you are wondering if you need a real estate attorney for your special circumstances, you probably do. Contact Louisiana Land Title in Mandeville, LA and we will get it worked out for you.